Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So much to blog so little time


Makayla my almost teenager said she hates the family picture from our wedding because she looks stupid and she doesn't look like that anymore. This is true she has changed a lot in just a years time but what she doesn't realize is that I don't look like that anymore either and I want to look like the picture. Well she got her way like usual so until we get a new family picture which I won't until I loose my baby weight! This might be awhile then we'll post this more recent picture of her and her friend Reina dressed up like greek goddesses for a project on the last few days of school don't they look gorgeous!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

yep...she has changed, she looks MORE like you, which is good!!!

Nicole said...

Makayla looks like she's ready for prom. WOW! WOW! I think she is growing up too fast. Slow down Makayly getting older is not that great, trust me I KNOW!! Grandma, Woolf

Elsha said...

I LOVE Greek Gods and Goddesses... hence the reason our dogs are named 'Pegasus' and 'Venus'. Makayla... you look beautiful!

Our star spangled baby

Our star spangled baby