Well so much has happened over the past few weeks I don't even know where to start but first of all I will say how grateful I am to be feeling better after my kidney infection that was one of the most painful things I've ever had! Kinsley is feeling much better to and she is so happy and smiley that I can hardly believe that was her what do you people do with crying babies? I thought I would go out of my mind and I guess that's why God didn't give me kids like that because he knows I'd kill them. I just don't have the patience and It's so hard for me to let a baby cry unless they are just being spoiled. Well we decided Kinsley was ready for a Bumbo and she loves it! For those of you who don't know what it is it's the purple little seat in the picture. I never had heard of them until I was pregnant this last time and Brandon said we had to have one just because of the name! She loves to sit there and watch baby einstein or just hang out and she always has a smile on her face when she's in it. After we got Kinsley's shots we decided to get her ears pierced. Brandon said we might as well put all the holes in her in the same day instead of torturing her more that once. Suprisingly she did very well and I really don't think she would have cried at all if we wouldn't of had to hold her head and her arm down that made her very mad but as soon as we let go she stopped crying and we did the other one. She did the same thing so I don't really think it hurt her at all. She just didn't want us holding her down and you can't blame her for crying about that I would to if I couldn't move. They look so cute and my girls were so excited the first thing they both said was Kinsley look at your Bling Bling you are so beautiful and Kinsley smiled. She is really getting to the fun ages is so exciting when they start really discovering that they can do things and play with toys. She is always jabbering and cooing and it's just the cutest thing ever. We sure love our new baby!
10 years ago

2 comments:
Bumbos are great! When my twins were little they didn't have trays for them. Kinsley is getting so big and man I love that girls smile.
Kinsley you are grandma's precious angel. I love you so much and you are the most adorable baby in the whole wide world. I hope you don't get sick of me telling you this! xoxoxo Grandma Renee
Post a Comment