Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our sweet little bundle of joy






Wow! It has been quite the adjustment for me getting used to having a baby again. It has been over seven years and Makayla and Jada pretty much take care of themselves. So I went from doing hardly anything besides cooking to a new baby which is completely dependant on you for everything especially when you nurse. She has been a wonderful baby and she even sleeps really good she would be perfect if it wasn't for the spitting up she does constantly. Well Brandon and I felt so lucky to get such a good baby until this last week and for the last couple of days I think she's cried more than she has in her whole life so far. I just don't know how people deal with that 24/7 I would definately be in the looney bin. Hopefully she's just having a bad week and she'll be back to normal after this. She has brought so much happiness to our family and we are so grateful to have her in our lives she makes everyone around her so happy. Besides for the last couple of days of course!j/k Her grandma Renee says how wonderful she is when she watches her so I'm glad she saves the bad days for her us or we might not have a babysitter anymore. I forgot how hard it is to go places with a baby all the things you have to bring and they might get hungry or fussy honestly I can see know why most people just stay home it's much easier! In spite of everything we wouldn't trade her for anything in the world and we are so glad she's finally here!

3 comments:

Renee said...

This is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. She must have beautiful relatives!

Nisa and Colby said...

She is so cute! I'm so glad that you started blogging. Your blog is so cute.

Jackie said...

what a doll...so glad your able to have some blogging time!!!

Our star spangled baby

Our star spangled baby