10 years ago
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Cry Cry Crying Kinsley
Well It's been awhile since I blogged but for good reason. We found out why Kinsley has been crying all the time the poor baby had a horrible ear infection and the first antibiotic didn't work so we had to switch to a stronger one. I feel so bad that I thought our wonderful baby girl had turned into a little stinker and was crying for no reason when she was in a lot of pain. It's been quite awhile since I've done this and I promise I'll get better Kinsley. I honestly don't know how people can deal with babies that cry all the time I'd be in the looney bin for sure I definately thought I was headed there this week! Jada started school on Monday and she loves it. Makayla told her that her teacher was mean and nobody liked her so Jada was a little worried, but it turned out all right. It really stinks for Jada since her sister doesn't have to go to bed or get up in the morning and she does but I told her that life isn't fair and that's just how it is. She didn't like that answer very much. Well I guess that's all I'm going to write tonight Kinsley is cry cry crying again and I think she got a little spoiled while being sick she thinks she needs to be held 24/7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our star spangled baby

No comments:
Post a Comment