Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kinsley loves the snow!





Kinsley was getting a little restless so I decided to take her outside with daddy. It was a little cold and very bright but she didn't seem to mind she was just loving being outside soakin up the sun! I decided to see if she liked sledding so I pulled her around on the little green sled and she loved ever minute of it as you can see with the big smile on her face. I just don't know what I ever did without her she definately keeps me going. I could come home from the worst day ever and she is just so happy and excited to see me she smiles and screams and you can't help but be happy around her. She is really a such a wonderful baby and I can't believe she will be 1 in 2 months. Time flies when your having fun! Or something like that. Well I guess I better go to bed cuz I gotta get up and run in the morning.

No comments:

Our star spangled baby

Our star spangled baby