Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve at Grandma Woolf's 2008






This was the First Christmas Eve in my entire life I didn't go to my mom's house. It was really hard not to be with my mom for Christmas Eve but I guess that's how it is when your married. My sister had her baby on the 22nd and the baby had to stay in the hospital because she had fluid in her lungs so she couldn't go up either. My mom's husbands kids went up there so atleast she wasn't alone. If I can't be with my own family then there's no other family I'd rather be with. We had a really nice dinner and Renee had lots of fun games for the kids it was a lot of fun. We all had a great time and it was nice that we could all be there with his family. Thanks for the X-mas present Sydney I loved it and needed it. We sure missed you and Scott on Christmas Eve. Thanks Renee for a memorable night!

2 comments:

Jodi and Shawn Davis said...

Looks like you had a fun christmas and birthday. I love going to the little over nighters for things like that. They never are long enough. Hope to see you at Kari and Randy's on New Years Eve! Ü

Renee said...

I'm so grateful that we have such wonderful kids and grandkids. Thanks for being with us on Christmas Eve, we loved every minute of it. I'm also happy that you and Brandon had a chance to get away, you certainly deserved the break.

Our star spangled baby

Our star spangled baby