
Renee gave me an early Birthday present and this was it along with a darling Christmas decoration and other pictures of Kinsley. How is it that she always has the best ideas what to get ya. I have been wanting to take Kinsley to get pictures for months but something has always come up and it never happens so this was amazing thanks so much for the wonderful gift Renee and for all you do for us! I've also been trying for weeks to get all the girls together for a picture for our Christmas card but someone was always gone and they didn't want to be in a picture so this was so nice. I really wanted to send out x-mas cards but I was ready to bag it this year so thanks again. We love you!

2 comments:
Such a cute card!
What a cute idea, she is really creative! I also love the ones of Kinsley in her towl, she is so adorable! Bunko was a lot of fun this year. I love getting together with all the girls! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Ü
Post a Comment