10 years ago
Monday, September 22, 2008
Tupperware Open House
Well I decided to do a tupperware party since everyone at work said they wanted stuff. It is on the 27th of september that is a Saturday and it's an openhouse so you can come and go as you please. It is from 11-1:00 p.m. and I will have some snacks hope to see you all there. Love ya Wendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our star spangled baby

3 comments:
Wwendy,
I need your address, I would love to come.
Camie.Seabury@gmail.com
I tagged you, so check my blog for details! Have a great weekend and I'll see ya Monday!
Well, I won't be coming to your tuperware party but thanks for the invite!!! I clicked on your blog from Katies, I hope you don't mind! It is great to hear about your family and see your cute pictures of Kinley! You can check my blog out, jjtp.blogspot.com if you are interested!
Post a Comment