Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jada's 8th Birthday





Well my blogger buddies it's been quite awhile since I've posted anything. Let's just say I'm a little behind.(only about a month though) Jada's Birthday was on the 24th of August which was a Sunday so we had here party the day before on the 23rd. Her Grandma Woolf let her borrow her awesome huge water toy and she was so excited for all her friends to go to her Grandparents house to play in the water! Since no one ever R.S.V.P. to a birthday party I was expecting it to be 3 boys from our neighbor hood or friends from school and Jada. All of the girls just told Jada at school they were coming but she didn't bother to let me know that. She ended up with quite a few kids there and I was a little worried that they would destroy her grandma's new toy. Even with all the crazy wild boys the toy survived and the kids had a blast with that and the water guns. One boy inparticular was so hyper he was a little acting a little weird and then I remembered he was the one who stayed up next to the candy most of the time while the others played. I doubt he went to sleep that night but I did try to warn his mother that he ate a lot of candy but she didn't act surprised!
She got a lot of really nice gifts and was so excited about all the money and gift cards she got. She thinks she's rich now and whenever I tell her we can't do something because we don't have the money she say's," I can pay for it mom I have lots of money." I tried to explain that those are her gifts and she needs to spend them on herself. Everyone had a great time and we really appreciated Grandma and all her work she did to help and for letting us do the party there it was so nice of her.

No comments:

Our star spangled baby

Our star spangled baby